Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine
- Editor-in-Chief of Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, which is included in PubMed and Scopus
- Has 41 publications indexed in Google Scholar, with a total of more than 500 citations, including two articles that have more than a hundred citations. Has an h-index of 7.
- Co-editor of the book “A Primer of Research, Publication and Presentation” published by Indian Psychiatric Society
- Passed MD (Psychiatry) from Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi, one of the premier psychiatric institutions in India, in 2003
- Past Editor of Kerala Journal of Psychiatry (2014-18). Created the journal website and developed a peer review system in the journal.
- Published nearly 200 articles on mental health in Malayalam, the language of Kerala, India. Wrote regular columns in two major periodicals.
- Regularly conducts workshops on research, academic writing, and publishing.
- Runs the YouTube Channel Research Workshop
- Started PsyPlexus, India’s first mental health portal, in 2003 (currently non-functional).
- Created OAses, an internationally acclaimed Open Access toolbar for Internet Explorer, in 2005.
- In 2012, started manasikarogyam.com, a Malayalam portal on mental health for the Kerala state branch of Indian Psychiatric Society, and was the editor of the website.
- In 2018, created a website on India’s new mental health care act.
- Works as Consultant Psychiatrist in Thomas Hospital, Changanacherry, Kerala, India.