The following is a list of publications on editorial and related topics that EASE members have authored or coauthored, which may be of interest to EASE members and others working in science editing and similar professions.
Please note: EASE is not responsible for the content of any of the publications below and their inclusion on this page does not constitute endorsement by EASE of their content.
If you would like to have your publications listed here, please send the citation details and the link to the original source where your article was published to the EASE Secretary. Please also state which category your article should be listed under:
- Education System and Result of PSC, JSC, Ebtedayee, and JDC Examination: A Case Study of Bangladesh Tuesday, 05 Jan 2016 Download publication
- A bibliometric study of international scientific productivity in giardiasis covering the period 19712010 Wednesday, 30 Dec 2015 Download publication
- Publishing Ethics and Predatory Practices: A Dilemma for All Stakeholders of Science Communication Wednesday, 28 Jan 2015 Download publication
- Rewarding Peer Reviewers: Maintaining the Integrity of Science Communication Monday, 19 Jan 2015 Download publication
- A quick guide to EASE publications Saturday, 17 Jan 2015 Download publication
- Impact of International Relations in Trade & Development from Bangladesh Perspective Thursday, 15 Jan 2015 Download publication
- A bibliometric analysis of global Ebola research Tuesday, 06 Jan 2015 Download publication
- Social Realistic Projections of Galsworthys Strife Monday, 05 Jan 2015 Download publication
- Challenges of Colombian medical journals Friday, 31 Jan 2014 Download publication
- Primer Encuentro Subregional de Editores de Revistas Científicas Estudiantiles en Ciencias de la Salud, Arequipa, Perú, 2014 Friday, 31 Jan 2014 Download publication