About the Croatian Regional Chapter
The Croatian Chapter of EASE was established in January 2013 by eleven editors of Croatian journals and HRČAK repository of Croatian OA journals representative. Our aim is to promote collaboration among EASE members and organise training activities for editors and authors in Croatia and the region.
Our ongoing goal is to support the organisation of the annual PUBMET conference on scholarly publishing, to organise workshops and round tables to discuss topics of interest for the Chapter, and also to promote group cohesion and group thinking.
Aims and objectives
Our aim is to promote collaboration among EASE members and organise training activities for editors and authors in Croatia and the region, specifically:
- promote the goals and activities of EASE in Croatia
- promote collaboration of Croatian members with members from other countries
- give support to editors of Croatian journals
- organise annual conference on scholarly communication
- organise webinars and workshops on topics of interest
- raise the awareness of the importance of open science and open access.