We have another session abstract for our conference!
Click here to read it in full
COST PEERE session on peer review: research and training
Chairs: Ana Marusic and Flaminio Squazzoni, Trans-Domain COST Action TD1306 New Frontiers of Peer Review
This session will use a trans-disciplinary approach to look into newest developments in peer review research and training, in order to explore the ways to improve efficiency, transparency and accountability of peer review.
- Large-scale exploration of peer review across research domains
Flaminio Squazzoni, PEERE and University of Brescia, Italy
- Motivations for peer reviewers to perform pre-publication review of manuscripts: a systematic review
Mersiha Mahmić-Kaknjo, PEERE and University of Zenica School of Medicine, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Peer reviewer training as a means to boost a journal’s peer review capacity and quality
Clarinda Cerejo, Editage Insights, India
- Five Modes of “Sudden Death” – Experience with a Decision Option
Markus K Heinemann et al., The Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon, Germany
- Innovations in peer review: Introducing VolunPeers
Bahar Mehmani, RELX Group, Netherlands