Benefits of EASE membership
|Membership Rates||Membership Benefits||Join/Renew|
|Sponsored Member Scheme||Member Services||Membership Directory|
By joining EASE you are able to learn, contribute and network with others interested in all aspects of scholarly editing. We provide the following benefits to members:
Publications and News
- Members receive the print and online access to the quarterly EASE journal, European Science Editing
- Members are emailed the monthly EASE Newsletter which includes news about important publishing and editing topics
- Free access to the online version of the Science Editors’ Handbook – Now in its Second Edition.
- Members can establish and join topic groups (e.g. on peer review) or regional groups (e.g. the Croatian journal editors group) and participate in discussions and events organised by the groups.
- EASE has a lively discussion ListServ and social networking through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- EASE holds a major conference every 2 years and occasional events at other times. Members receive a deep discount on attending EASE events.
Promotion and advertising
- Members can set up their profile on the Member directory which is publicly available
- Members can advertise their services, training and publications on the EASE website.
- EASE members can attend EASE events at deeply discounted rates
- EASE members are offered discounted rates to attend affiliated society meetings
- EASE occasionally negotiates special rates on publications for members, and some members offer discounted rates to their services.
- Members of SfEP, SENSE, MET, and NEaT may join EASE at reduced rates.
- EASE members are invited to become involved in EASE initiatives, such as the Gender Policy Committee and help us to achieve our goals of Improving global standards, Raising the profile of science editors, and Supporting professional development.