Winner - EASE Editorial School for Journal Editors training course
This eight-module online training course was designed on behalf of EASE by Pippa Smart, PSP Consulting, with the aim of helping editors make their journals more visible, impactful, and full of engaging material.
The modules supported editors in these key topics:
- improve the quality of editorial processes;
- manage ethical issues effectively;
- enhance the efficiency of peer review and production processes;
- support more successful promotional activities;
- comply with international standards, and
- increase the chances of successful indexing applications.
Each module covered a different topic to help editors develop their journals, engage their editorial boards and subject area communities, and work with their publishers and industry organisations.
Over 200 people have completed the course which was run in March 2022, with EASE Chapters in Croatia, Romania and Turkey, November 2022 with EASE Chapters Ukraine and Brazil and in conjunction with the 17th EASE Conference in June 2023.