Guidelines & Toolkits
EASE has created several guidelines which we encourage members and non-members to adopt. We have also compiled toolkits which are links to online resources that may be used as reference and training guides.
We are keen to develop further guidelines and toolkits, so please do email us to make suggestions for improving our current guidelines and toolkits, and for new topics which we can develop.
- The EASE Guidelines for Authors and Translators of Scientific Articles to be Published in English provide simple, clear advice aimed at making international scientific communication more efficient.
- The SAGER guidelines (Sex and Gender Equality in Research) were created by the Gender Policy Committee in 2016. They were published in the Open Access journal, BMC Research Integrity and Peer Review Journal. Download the article HERE. The guidelines are also available as a flyer. Please download it HERE
- The EASE toolkit for authors – a wealth of vital information for new and experienced authors of scientific articles
- The EASE toolkit for journal editors – a handy resource containing best practice tips, guidelines, and advice on the art of heading up a scientific journal
- The EASE toolkit for peer reviewers – a range of resources, divided over four categories, covering general tips, training, guidelines, tools and checklists for new peer reviewers, and established journal editors